Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blog #50: Disney & Hormones

Hormones are probably the most frustrating and confusing part of human biology. Lest I go into the TMI range, I won't say much more about that. Suffice it to say that 2 days ago I was in tears every 5 minutes listening to songs about a broken heart and today I am playing the love song from the latest Disney masterpiece, "Tangled" over and over again. A complete 180. I've totally confused my boss.

I finally saw Tangled last night and as I expected, it was wonderful. I mean, really good. I laughed out loud. I sang along. I cried. It reminded me of Disney in its glory days with Aladdin and The Little Mermaid with the singing and the love story and the adventure. I loved it. The song, "I See the Light" is today's "A Whole New World." I didn't think I could love Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi any more... but as it turns out I have a whole new level of girl crush/regular crush (respectively.)

Tomorrow I'm going on my mini vacation! I can't wait. I'm going to go "internet silent" for the duration so as to fully enjoy the company, the scenery, and of course - the wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment