Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog #43: Go Green or Go Home

It's St. Patty's Day! I, of course, am pulling out all the stops. See, it's like a pot of gold is hanging from my ears. Like I've said in other mediums: I would have gotten a shirt but they don't make any that say "I'm not Irish so I'd prefer if you kept your lips at an appropriate distance." When I said something kind of like that to my boss he responded with: "so instead of 'kiss me I'm Irish' it's 'wave at me from an appropriate distance because I'm not." He knows me so well. I've been listening to some celtic/rock/punk style music today in The Elders, Flogging Molly, and other bands on that pandora station. I ate Lucky Charms for morning. Not "breakfast" per se because I munched on them pretty continously from the time I started driving to work until about 10am. And when I say I had Lucky Charms, I really mean "I picked out all of the marshmallows from the box and ate a few of that other crap in there with them to justify my massive sugar intake." Festivities continue after work when I go to drink some green beer at Houlihans. Luck o' the Irish. I don't know what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment