Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blog #42: Warm Weather Wednesday

Ah, alliteration. You are my favorite of the literary devices, with all your similar sounds and tongue twisting ways. It is going to be like 69-70 degrees today. And sunny. I'm in the office for a good portion of it, but I leave at 3:30 on Wednesdays for internship class and THIS week is Spring Break. Now, that doesn't really mean too much for me anymore because aside from classes I have an internship and a full time job BUT... today it means something. It means that when I leave the office at 3:30... the time is mine to spend in the sunshine. I'm considering wearing a maxi dress every day. I'm a little uncomfortable with the term "maxi" in fashion but the comfort of feeling like I'm wearing a nightgown totally makes up for that. This one has navy/white stripes because I'm so obsessed with the nautical look for Spring/Summer. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. I have something a little special planned. And I'm hoping to drink some green beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment