Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blog #45: What did I ever do to Jillian?

I started the 30 Day Shred this week. Consequently, I've been walking around like an old woman and cringing "ow, ow, ow" every time I get up after sitting for an extended period of time. Jillian Michaels is clearly angry at me for some reason. I just wish I knew why. Another effect of the early morning workouts is that it is currently 9:20 in the morning and I feel like I need a nap because I've been up since 5. It doesn't help to know that tonight is a late night with Solace House and I won't be getting home to go to my sweet, sweet bed until well after 9pm. Ack. However, the swimsuit season is slowly creeping up on me and I'd really like to have at least a modicum of tone when it comes round to the time of boating and poolside sunbathing. So, shredding it is, painful though it may be. I actually feel pretty good... in a completely intangible non physical way. The workout seemed a little easier today but then when I got out of my car when I got to work my legs nearly collapsed under me so I wasn't able to get too cocky. Here's a countdown: NINE days until I fly out to Washington for a weekend of wine and wonder with my friend Amy! I seriously can not wait. I need a vacay something fierce. Nine days is not that many days. I finished Rob Bell's newest, Love Wins yesterday. I'm still processing, but I think overall it left me feeling hopeful and yes, quite loved. I'm going to let it marinate another day or so and then see if maybe I can try my hand at writing some sort of review. Well, that's really about all the noteworthy bits and pieces of my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment