Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog #17: Resolutions

It's 2011. I'm going to drink more wine because it is delicious and sophisticated. I'm going to weigh myself LESS because the number rarely changes by that much and all it does is stress me out. I'm going to try to keep control of my finances and all of the other things that get messy in my life. I'm going to scream as loud as possible at the Chiefs home playoff game that I get to go to while wearing my Tony Moeaki sweatshirt. I'm going to think positive about my Bearcats even though we don't have Coach T anymore and graduated a ton of seniors. I'm going to graduate with my Master's and a cumulative 4.0 in grad school coursework. I'm going to drink a ton of water and laugh at least once a day. I'm going to floss more and finally get back to the dentist. I'm going to enjoy the time I get to spend with my boyfriend and the stage we are in our lives. I'm going to take it easy and try to let life go by a little more slowly because 2010 flew by and I want to savor life in 2011 without losing track of it. It's 2011 and it's going to be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment