Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Blog #16: Playoffs a-go-go!

Sometimes the end of Christmas sends me into the pits of depression but not this time. The Chiefs are going to have a home playoff game for the first time in 7 years and this knowledge alone coaxes me away from the whining I want to do because of my lack of sleep and headache this morning and beckons me into joyous proclamations of "CHIIIIIIIEEEEEFFFFSSSS!!!" How fast has 2010 gone? I mean, seriously. I was still just getting used to writing "2010" on the date line of checks and other things that I do and it's already time to write a new year. Aside from a dark few weeks in August/September, 2010 has been pretty kick ass. It was the year I started dating boyfriend (first date Jan. 2... anniversary coming up!), the year I finally moved back to KC, MO, the year I got a great raise, and the year I got another adorable new nephew! Who knows what 2011 will bring? God willing it will be the year I complete my Master's. Maybe the year I find a job in the counseling field and maybe the year I make a couple of other major life changes too. I can only hope that it is as fruitful as 2010. This may or may not be the last post of 2010. I've got all sorts of things going on for this week and onward through NYE. I'm sure I'll be energized and witty to start the new year though.

No comments:

Post a Comment