Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Blog #34: The Lizard of Oz

Okay, I'm going to start this post with one of my favorite Somecards cards, and I am invoking a "pardon the language" disclaimer because despite (or perhaps because of) the choice word it uses, it's hilarious and weirdly poignant. I smile every time. I had other things to say but then I got interrupted typing so my CFO could show me the LIZARD he found living in the tree in his office. Yes, a lizard. No, we're not in Florida or Arizona or any place like that. We are in Kansas. Most of the lizards you see here are in some sort of cage or enclosure. But this one lives in the tree in our CFO's office. I have bonded with him already and named him Lester. I really don't think that it's possible to follow this with any other story, so I'll call it a day. PS: regarding how many youtube listens it takes to finally purchase a song... once I had lost track of how many times I'd listened to each of the songs, I decided to go ahead and purchase the albums. I have yet to regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment