Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Blog #93: So... I jumped out of an airplane.

You guys. I jumped out of an airplane on Saturday. It is one of the coolest things (possibly THE coolest thing) I have ever done. Experience five! Let's recap!

 It all started bright and early on Friday morning when I loaded my nephews in the car, got myself some caffeine (and them hot chocolate) and hit the open road. Let me just say that these two are the most well mannered best little road trip troopers I've ever had the pleasure of hanging out with.
Getting goofy at my typical stop in Colby, KS - "The Oasis on the Plains!"

The boys hadn't ever been to CO! I couldn't wait for them to see how awesome it is!

We got to my aunt's in CO Springs around 5:30 and proceeded to party hardy with Glee Karaoke on the Wii. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of me rocking hard with Rachel Berry to "Don't Rain on My Parade" so you'll just have to believe me when I say that happened. Glee Karaoke was one of our family's more epic sing-a-longs. Which is saying something, because we frequently burst into song together at random. After the party we hit the hay early, because the next day was SKY DIVING!!! Let the pictures speak for themselves. If you want my commentary and some more pics, you can check out my facebook album.


 I survived the fall and went on to join my family in some sight seeing at Garden of the Gods!

 
I'd been missing my mama! We are on top of the world!

A great shot of the kids on the rocks!

Best. These guys LOVED the mountains. 

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to encourage all your readers to look at the facebook album because your commentary was mind-blowing

    ReplyDelete