Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blog #92: Disciplinary Action

Well, we're just not going to talk about the Chiefs. That game was DISGUSTING. It was more of a very real nightmare than a game. Oh my gosh. Did the Bills really blow us out at home? And did we lose Eric Berry for the season? Who the hell is Sabby Piscatelli? I might throw up.

Sorry. I said we're NOT talking about it. I've always got my Bearcats. (Outscored our first 2 opponents 117-20, THAT'S WHAT'S UP)

Anyhow, remember all those times I said I was going to clean out my closet and sort through my clothes to get ready for Fall? I had absolutely zero follow through with that. And then, I still bought myself some new Fall items/preliminary birthday gifts, meaning my room basically has clothes for carpet. I have been BAD and am grounding myself as punishment. Except for I'm still going to Colorado this weekend to sky dive and see my family. And then I'm still going to go to Cider Days and Iowa next weekend. And then I'm still going to celebrate my birthday. I could really get used to this brand of discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment