Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blog #90: Welcome, September

Fall is in the air! Well, not so much today. It's supposed to be in the 90's today. I guess it's traditionally summer until this weekend is over and technically summer until the 21st BUT pumpkin spice lattes are back, as well as college football. Here are some more ways I can tell it's more Fall than summer in my heart:

1. My craving for country music has faded away and replacing it is the familiar desire for alternative and indie rock. This is comforting to me because I felt like the Marissa everyone knows and loves was disappearing into a sea of y'alls and cheatin' husbands. (Topping the list: Lana Del Rey, The Vaccines, Foo Fighters, TATE of course, Joy Formidable, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and more)
2. I straight up salivate over the idea of boots.
3. I listened to an entire football game on the radio and hooted and hollered at every one of the Bearcat touchdowns in the 65-3 stomping of the Truman Bulldogs.
4.  COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS ON ALL DAY TODAY AND I'M MISSING IT.
5. I'm going to wear tights to work on Monday. Booyah.

There you have it. 5 non-weather indicators that Fall is upon us. AND I AM SO READY.

Have a good long weekend everyone.










No comments:

Post a Comment