Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blog #76:Oh, the humidity.

This is a list.

1. I am LOVING my dry shampoo by Big Sexy Hair. If you are in the market for some dry shampoo, I highly recommend it.

2. I just signed up for Birchbox. For $10/month you get a box of all kinds of beauty goodies each month from high end brands. I am anxiously anticipating my first box!

3. Essie nail polish. Oh, how I love thee for thy long lasting consistency and thy bright, fun colors. (Pictured below in the color I'm currently sporting, California Coral.)
4. The Macarena is playing on the XM 90's station right now. And now it will be stuck in your head all day too. You're welcome.
5. I used hot rollers in my hair this morning. Before I left the house, it looked so good, in a messy, beach, rolly curls way. When I looked in the mirror at the office, it looked like this:
so that went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment