Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blog #110: Vintage Blogging, Freshman year

So, I rediscovered my Xanga the other day, and thought it might be fun to share some quotes from when I was stupid and naive younger and more innocent with you. So that's what's going to happen this week.
From Freshman Year:  
"So it's off to the far away place called homework land, where every minute is an adventure...or...something...like...that..."

"There are worse things than having acute sinusitis. For example, I could have an ugly sinusitis... I mean let's face it... not everyone is as lucky as I am to have such a good looking sinusitis. When the nurse lady person told me that I had acute sinusitis... all I could do was smile and say thank you, because I just know that someone like her must see an awful lot of sinusitis and for her to say I have acute sinusitis... well, it just means a lot. Haha, I bet she's seen really ugly sinusitus. But like I said... we can't all have acute sinusitis. I consider myself lucky."

"On a lighter note, last night, during the candelight part of our Christmas Eve Service, my little sister caught on fire."

"Happy Study Day everyone. I'm celebrating by swinging the cramming bat at the biology pinata right now."

I'm thinking of throwing a huge kegger. I mean, isn't that what all the cool kids do when their parents go out of town? That's what I've heard anyway... when my parents go out of town I usually just play my cds really loud on the sound system and dance on the coffee table pretending to be a rock star. That's probably what I'll end up doing.

I didn't go to any of my classes today. I slept until 1pm  - the day after the AMAZING Yellowcard/Something Corporate concert I went to at the Beaumont my freshman year.

I just try to be funny sometimes. I'm not very good at it.

Bad news, the ice cream place on campus is out of the soft serve ice cream that they use to make my reeses peanut butter cup blasts. If I would have known yesterday that the blast I was eating was my last one for the school year I would have savored it so much more.

May is going to fly by like a freakin bat. Because man, bats can fly fast. Not a baseball bat... a real bat, though I suppose a baseball bat could fly fast too if someone threw it hard enough. But that's beside the point

I'm glad I only have to be a freshman twice in my life. Because man, no one likes freshmen. It's even worse to be a freshman for the second time because you know that when you were in high school and you were a sophomore, junior, or senior, you really just didn't like the freshmen, they were annoying. Then you go on to college and you are a freshman and you just have this feeling of annoyance with yourself just for being a freshman. You're like "man... freshmen are so annoying, wait, i am one...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" And now that feeling is over for me.

Oh yeah, I took Catharine's advice and got myself some pimp names.

No comments:

Post a Comment