Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Blog #107: Nevermind I hate football. Also, every sport.

I'm going to become a master crafter instead of ever caring about football again. Yarn and pipe cleaners may  not be as exciting but they also won't take my heart, put it in a blender, and press "liquefy". So they've got that going for them. All I need are some pinking shears and those bases to make wreaths and I will be unstoppable. Everyone better prepare for some kick ass homemade Christmas gifts because I"m about to have all kinds of Sunday free time.

Also, on Friday I cut most of my hair off. Well, I didn't do it, but my awesome stylist did and I like it a lot but I forgot my iPhone so I will have to upload photos to tell the story later.

And then on Saturday I WAS IN AN EARTHQUAKE AND ALMOST DIED*.

*I was (kind of) in an earthquake and almost (but actually not really at all) almost died.

No comments:

Post a Comment