Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog #102: The Year of the New

Can you believe that we're already halfway through October? There's only like 10 weeks left in 2011. 2011 started off kind of rocky for me with the whole having my heart ripped out of my chest and blown up into a million pieces and then totaling my car thing. However, it made a pretty quick turn for the better and I embraced a lot of new things this year. It's technically a little early for a "year in review" but I'm proud of all the "new" so far in 2011 and I feel like sharing.

1. New office
January 21, 2011

2. New Car
February 2011 
3. Also in February 2011, I got my iPhone. Totally revolutionized my life.

4. I went gallivanting to do some wine tasting in Washington, and developed some new sophisticated tastes.
April 2011

5. My mom got a major promotion, possibly opening up opportunities in a new city for me. We'll see. I went to visit.
May 2011

6. I went to my first country concert. It says Kenny Chesney but I was there to see the Zac Brown Band. ZBB didn't sing "Cold Hearted" but I loved them anyway.
July 2011

7. Kansas City finally got a Trader Joe's giving me a new place to get groceries.



8. I jumped out of an airplane. That was new.

September 17, 2011
9. I went on a business trip. My first one ever. And I got picked up by a limo.

10. There's more to come in the next 10 weeks. 2011 has definitely been the year of the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment