Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog #6: can you sneeze your brain out?

I thought I might take a break from sneezing 43 times in a row to say hello. Don't worry, I'm calling it good sneezing because it is getting these evil things out of my body. I thought I was completely over this flu/mono/sinusitus hybrid which I have actually narrowed down to just sinusitus due to the ache in my teeth and mucousy mutiny in my head. I think I lost 5 pounds just blowing my nose this weekend. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad sign that there's blood tinged snot on the tissues but that's already way more information than you wanted to know. How excited are you for Thanksgiving? I can not wait. The festivities begin for me Wednesday night with my mom's family and then for a few days of pampering and Thanksgiving merriment with boyfriend's family. Then my listening to Christmas music will finally be justifed by the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment