Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Blog #2: Sickly

I know I said that I would tell you all about the genesis of "Never Stop Thinking" today, but I am afraid that I have to break that promise on account of the evil viral and/or bacterial invaders in my body. I am weak and tired and am fixing to go to bed for the evening just as soon as I hit "publish post." Hopefully the sleep will make me better for tomorrow, especially since I have to be at work at the ungodly hour of 7am, which because of my pathological need to be first to the meetings, means 6:45am. Gross. I used up all of my strength to make it through the work day, interview for an internship, and take a quiz in class before leaving early. On a bright note, I GOT THE INTERNSHIP! I can't wait for January so I can start doing good things at Solace House. If I'm going to make it to January, though, I need to get better. The best way to make that happen is to go to bed. Like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment