Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog #3: Say cheese!

I had this whole post planned in which I was writing about how I have this weird cold-flu-sinusitus hybrid that keeps faking me out and won't go away, but then I stumbled upon a million dollar idea. It all started when I was on the way home from class and thinking I might finally be a little bit hungry for the first time in two days and trying to decide what sounded good. I came up with the ideas of grilled cheese with tomato soup and graham crackers with milk. Yes, when I don't feel good I turn into a 6-year-old. Anyhow, I had bread and butter but no cheese or soup and graham crackers but no milk so I made a quick HyVee stop for basic supplies. Interjection: I am SO glad that I live by a HyVee again. Seriously happy to be done getting groceries at WalMart. Back to regularly scheduled programming. Anyhow, there I was with my Shatto milk in hand (only the best) looking at my cheese options. I knew that I didn't want American, but cheddar, provolone, colby jack, and pepperjack all sounded fabulous! I thought I might pick out two kinds but then realized there was no way that I, being just one small girl, would go through all that cheese before it went bad. And that's when I got the idea. VARIETY CHEESE SLICE PACKS. Right? Why don't these exist already? Or maybe they do but just not at my grocery store. It works with poptarts and granola bars and oatmeal... so cheese is a logical step I think. I'm going to start working on my letter to Kraft immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment