Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blog #117: fourpointoh

Well, I am officially done with all things grad school. I had my last night as an intern at Solace House on Monday. So bittersweet. I cried. And then today my official final grades were posted... which means that I can legit claim that I maintained a cumulative 4.0 throughout grad school. I'm kind of a big deal.

Anyone who was thinking of giving me a Christmas or graduation present should just head on over to http://www.solacehouse.org/ and see what they're all about. Then mail them a check with however much you were going to spend on me. Counseling at Solace House was one of the best things I've ever gotten to do.

Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I'll have more exciting news to share. For now, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment