Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Blog #150: In the Year 2013:

You're only allowed to read this if you promise to read "In The Year 2013" in your head like on Conan when he did the "In the hear two thousaaaaaaaaaaand!" bit on his show. Carry on.

In the year 2013:

I intend to take & pass the NCE and finally get a job in my field that challenges me and motivates me to grow. I've started the track on this by mailing in my application for the test and will accomplish this by continuing to look for and apply to relevant jobs daily.

In the year 2013:

I intend to continue to find fun ways to be physically active that lift my mood and keep me healthy. (This one I did fairly well with toward the end of last year - except for the last couple weeks when sickness and coldness and holidays threw me off.). Same thing with eating clean. Not necessarily for weight loss or anything, but just for feeling better and being healthier. I'll do this by continuing to use my fitbit and the myfitnesspal app to keep me in line. (Full disclosure: I typed this after eating 2 servings of sweet tarts gummies for breakfast.)

In the year 2013:
I intend to blog more and make good use of my digital camera by taking lots of pictures and sharing lots of them here. I'll do this by keeping my camera with me so that it's easier to grab during the special moments, and using the evernote app to keep my ideas together. I'll also try to keep up with the "fms photo a day" challenge for each month on instagram. Because that's what the cool kids do.

In the year 2013:
I intend to take better care of my teeth! I'll do this by flossing way more often (hopefully daily) and continuing to keep up appointments with my new dentist.

In the year 2013:
I intend to get rid of a LOT of stuff. To pare down on clothes, knick knacks, and clutter. The less I have the less mess I make. I'll do this by dedicating a weekend to going through everything I own and being brutally honest with myself about my use of each item. Additionally, buying less/saving more.

In addition to these goals I'd love for 2013 to bring more travel and more fun with the BF (including a summer of boating and sun bathing!). I have a good feeling about this year. Maybe 2013 will be the year I grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment