Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog #120: So very cold.

We've been getting very spoiled in the weather department this winter season and today Mother Nature was all "GRAVY TRAIN IS OVER, BITCHES."

Cold. Windy. Snow. I can hardly whine about it given the weather we've gotten to enjoy up to this point, but what I can whine about is how cold it is INSIDE at work. I've been chain drinking cups of coffee not for the caffeine but just for the heat. I finally had to stop when I felt so excited and so... scared. (SBTB reference.) It was so windy last night that there was a power outage and whenever that happens the heat in our hallway takes forever to adjust. All I know is that I feel chilled to the bone which is making being motivated to get anything done that can't be accomplished from my cocoon under a blanket at my desk fairly impossible.

That is neither here nor there. Here are some things I like today:
1. These are on their way to me as we speak. I can't wait for them.
2.

3.
 Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment