Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Blog #163: Houston, we have wifi.

Okay. So remember when I made that post like a month ago and said I would have internet installed within a week? That was silly.

So, after a ridiculous back and forth between me, ATT, my apartment manager, ATT, me, my apartment manager that took approximately a month, WE HAVE WIFI HALLELUJAH. Granted, if I had made the necessary phone calls in a more timely manner to follow up on this it probably could have been fixed within a week or so but who has the time to make phone calls? Seriously. I want to know who has the time. I have no time. Ever.

But now, thanks to some above and beyond help from my apartment manager while I was stuck in St. Joseph,  as of today I have the internet in my home meaning my data plan for my iphone will finally get a break.

Because sometimes even though things very often don't work out the way you think they are going to, they still work out in the end. 

So, in celebration of that fact, below you'll find pictures of the things that are good lately. Because amidst stress and frustration and hard work and navigating family crises... there is good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a TON of Netflix to watch to make up for lost time.

Oh, and also BEARCATS ARE PLAYING IN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME NEXT WEEK AND IT MAKES ME TYPE IN ALL CAPS.



Spent the whole day a while back with these boogers. It was exhausting but they are fantastic.

I'm thankful this picture exists in the world. And for the trip I had to hang out with these wackos.

Duh. CHIEFS. (We decorated this tree on the side of 360hwy in Austin)

It's true love between me and the Chestnut Praline Latte at Starbucks

Double: BEARCATS and I got new glasses. but mostly BEARCATS. Unfortunately I have a full and rewarding life so I am unable to drop everything (like family christmas festivities) for a trip to Bama for the Championship. But I will be watching and eating Mrs. T approved lucky licorice for my beloved BEARCATS.

First annual sister holiday baking day was a success, aprons and all!

                
These boys are the best kids in the world, and that is a proven fact. Plus, look how they take after their favorite aunt in their stylin' specs! FOUR EYES UNITE
















No comments:

Post a Comment