Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Blog #147: Has it been 2 months?

Here's the thing. I've probably thought about a handful or more of things that would be funny or interesting (to me anyway) to write that were more than a tweet or facebook status but less than a blog somehow. And I thought that if I actually sat with them long enough one of them would magically blossom into an actual blog post. What I didn't count on, which is silly because it's basically what I do, is that I would forget about all those things and then mosey over here randomly on Christmas Eve only to see that I haven't written anything here in two months.

I'm still alive.

Here are a few basics, then I'll try to actually get something going for real in the new year (with help from a nice new little digital camera... my gift from a wonderful boyfriend).

1. My post-grad/relationship weight gain is gone! Thanks to my fitbit, myfitnesspal, and my obsessive tendencies, I've gotten 10lb lighter in the past 3 months! Slow and steady wins the race. I wouldn't mind 3-5lb more so I'm going to keep up with it, but my clothes are fitting well again and my next goal will just be to get more fit and toned. I just need to make it to January 1 without gaining it all back! (I'm looking at you, Christmas cookies.)

2. After Christmas celebrations this week with Kansas City family, Eric and I are headed to Austin to party up the new year Texas style with my parents. Good times shall be had by all and as always, I don't guarantee I won't fall in love with the city too hard this time to come back.

3. To be continued (in less than 2 months) because it's Christmas Eve and I've gotta go!

Merry Christmas. Tidings of Comfort and Joy to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment