I guess when life gets good the blogging gets infrequent? Not that life was bad when it was frequent but maybe now it's just awesome? But I think life is pretty awesome in general, even when not awesome things happen. So this is all to say that I've got zero good reason for not writing. Except for maybe that I hate forcing a blog. It should just flow, you know? I've had lots of things to write about. Like the super sweet and spontaneous (alliteration!) picnic stop on the way home from Branson that I made with boyfriend with Osceola Cheese and Mt. Pleasant wine. Or the super sweet and spontaneous (alliteration again! and again! and again!) walk at the lake in Parkville followed by a delicious grilled veggie dinner, also with the boyfriend. But no one likes a braggart.
Or I could write about P90x. We're plugging along at it but woefully a week behind. It's HARD to find that kind of time 6 days a week no matter how motivated you are. Also, it turns out that I hate yoga. At least the way P90x does it. And I love kick boxing. Jab. I think I'm averaging about 4 days a week which is still a vast improvement from the zero to 1 day a week of working out I was averaging before we started. Eating well is probably currently a 65-70% thing and not the 80-90% I'd like to get it to. But I feel stronger!
I won't be writing about the Chiefs today. And maybe not for awhile.
I won't be writing about election stuff, probably ever.
Here are some things I don't mind writing about:
1. I gasped in my head (like, I heard myself audibly gasp but it wasn't out loud.) at this outfit/skirt. Kendi does no wrong.
2. I'm finally on the Revlon Lip Butter bandwagon and that stuff is for realz playa. (blogger recognizes "realz" as a word somehow but not "playa". Oh wait, there's that red squiggly.)
3. My birthday is in 13 days and I get to gladly share it with the On The Upswing golf tournament - a fundraiser for one of my favorite places, Solace House.
4. I am up to 4 pairs of colored pants. They are all in the red family (red, pink, burgundy, light purple). The mint ones keep looking too white and the blue ones seem overdone. I don't think I have a problem yet but would like you to look out for me.
5. And now for another countdown! Did you know I am going to NYC in a month for 5 days? I AM! With Boyfriend. We leave 10/18. So... like 30 days!
5 things is just right. See you next time, blog.