Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog #167: Things I can do

I've said before that I'm not much one for New Year's Resolutions but I do like to take some time at the beginning of each year to think of things I'd like to do in the year. However, as you'll find in post #166 that I'm a little nervous about this year. So, instead of goals or definite ideas of things I want to happen, I'm taking a softer approach.

So, without further ado - here are some things that would be cool if they happened in 2014 (but if not, don't beat yourself up over it- it's whatever.)

1. Get good at knitting for fun gifts and stress relief
2. Be intentional about maintaining relationships with those I care about.
3. Start working on my supervision hours for licensure.
4. Be open to any new adventures that present themselves.
5. Blog once a week

So, those are some things that have been on my mind for this year. Bottom's up 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment