Since it's National Honesty Day, I figured I'd be honest. Most of these aren't going to make me look very cool.
1. I DVR over 15 shows every week.
2. Sometimes I eat peanut butter straight out of the jar with a spoon... which is something a lot of girls do but do a lot of girls also sprinkle additional sugar on the spoonful of peanut butter before eating it?
3. I basically can not keep cereal in my cabinets because if I pour myself a bowl it will turn into at least 3.
4. I don't wash my hair more than once every 2-3 days.
5. I put Spotify on "private listening" when I'm listening to stuff I don't think is cool so that only really good stuff is broadcasted on FB or Spotify Social. Brutal honesty: private listening stuff includes Ke$ha, Bieber, and LMFAO.
6. I have a hard time resisting the urge to use hashtags in texts, emails, and blog posts. #twitterhasruinedme
7. I've watched the most recent episode of New Girl FOUR times, and laughed out loud every time. Related: Every time I cut bangs, it's with Zooey in mind. She is also the inspiration behind my larger than life glasses.
8. I still don't really know how to say the word "poignant."
9. I think I might be physically incapable of keeping a clean apartment.
10. I regularly cry when my football teams lose big games.
So, there was some honesty for you. In case you thought I was cool or something. Good news, I'm not.