Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blog #164: Tragedy strikes again.

Well.

It's happened.

After all the pain and suffering I've been through trying to get the internet set up in my apartment.

You'd think "This internet inconvenience alone is almost too much for just one person to handle. I'm impressed by her shear heroics of carrying on throughout this difficult time. Certainly she can catch a break and have the internet be really fast and the perfect choice for watching her shows on netflix."

And you'd be wrong.

The worst has happened. I chose the wrong level of internet and now I have to go through the whole process of upgrading my choice and paying more so I can have my streaming video.

WHY GOD WHY ME. WHY DO ALL THE BAD THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME.  WITH ALL THE SHOWS ON NETFLIX AND HULU WAITING FOR MY EYES TO WATCH THEM, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN.

Bad things DO happen to good people you guys. This internet situation is all the proof you need. All I can do is stream music and make posts on social media. WHAT IS THIS, THE STONE AGES?

No wonder I've been too stressed to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment